domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

English IV: Newspaper Contribution 7: ...

Hi Evelyn,

I am agree with you, everybody has the right of being happy but it is also true that some of us grew up on a society which teach us that the normal marriage is between a woman and a man. I believe that if someone wants to get married with a person of the same sex, on a legal way of course, they should have the opportunity to do it, because doing this they acquire the legal rights of a married couple for example sharing possessions. On the other hand I am not agree with the fact that homosexual people have the right of adopt a kid, I believe that it would be odd and also can cause a trauma on a kid having two mothers or maybe two fathers. For me, a child needs the image of a mother and a father to grow up in a healthy way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario